Host with Camp Duffel
"Receiving the visit of Camp Duffel in Eden camp was great, because we understood a new way of relating to young people and adolescents. We learned to make an agenda that wasn't overloaded and to focus on the main thing—discipleship. They also gave us a great lesson in the love of God through service. You should not hesitate to invite Camp Duffel to partner with you for your camp
— Lemuel // Youth Pastor
Puerta del Cielo — Tabasco
Camp Duffel's goal is to equip you to impact students through camp experiences. Our team of 8-12 trained counselors and directors travel to your location and assist you with everything you might need to get a camp program started for your church. We commit to partnering with you on the ground for 3 to 5 years so that you can continue running successful camps on your own.
Hosting a Duffel Camp
We travel to your location and assist you with everything you might need to get a camp program started for your chruch. We commit to working with you for 3 to 5 years so that your own camp can continue long after we have gone.
Things we provide
- Training for your local staff to lead planned games and Bible studies.
- A set camp program and theme
- Game materials
- Schedule and itinerary
This proven model will help you run a successful camp so students will want to come back year after year!
What we Ask of you:
- One local leader for every ten students.
- Food and lodging for Camp Duffel staff
- That you find a suitable location for the camp (we can help with this, but cannot contribute funds towards this end)
- Provide food for the campers!